The inspiration for this design combines elements of two African classics.
The Imbarimba design combines elements of two classic African instruments, the marimba (a resonated xylophone) and the kalimba (a thumb piano). The coated fiberglass bars are entirely weatherproof, withstand hard use, and deliver the sound of a wooden instrument without the maintenance. Stainless steel resonators project rich tones with strength and clarity.
- Style: Earthy/ Percussive
- Tonal Quality: Earthy/Marimba
- Notes: 22
- Note Material: Coated Fiberglass
- Resonated: Yes
- Key/Scale: (LH) C Major Pentatonic / (RH) A Minor Pentatonic
- Range: Alto/ Soprano
- Mallets: 2 Black (80 Durometer)
- Dimensions: 45-3/4”W x 45”H x 28-5/ 8”D
* Finished Height varies based on mounting, post style, and desired age group.
|Document Name||Category||Date Uploaded||Download|
Imbarimba 3D CAD Files
Imbarimba 2D CAD Files
Imbarimba Installation Guide
Imbarimba STEP File
Imbarimba Cut Sheet