The Calypso drum is both visually and harmonically reminiscent of island steel drums of the Caribbean
Visually and harmonically reminiscent of island steel drums of the Caribbean, the Calypso inspires joy and the urge to dance whenever it is played. It is the most robust outdoor tongue drum on the market, constructed from 13-gauge stainless steel and featuring unique tab limiters to prevent tongue damage.
- Style: Tongue Drum
- Tonal Quality: Bright/Vibrant
- Notes: 9 Pitched Tongues / Infinite tones on shell
- Note Material: Stainless Steel
- Resonated: Yes
- Key/Scale: F Major Pentatonic
- Range: Alto/Soprano
- Color Options: Silver or Green Post
- Mallets: 2 Black (50 Durometer) - sold separately
- Dimensions: Ø14-1/4”w x 35-5/8”H x 12-3/4”D
*Finished Height varies based on mounting, post style, and desired age group.
Wee Mallets are not included, but can be purchased separately and easily installed.
- Part#: CPSO-MA-PAIR-50WEE-24
Calypso Drum shown with optional mallets. Sold separately.
Calypso Drum only available in iridescent Midnight Shimmer color
|Document Name||Category||Date Uploaded||Download|
Calypso Installation Guide
Calypso 3D CAD File
Calypso STEP File
Calypso Cut Sheet