The Manta Ray is an undulating, elegantly shaped aluminum metallophone.
Click Here to Listen
The design and tonal qualities of the Manta Ray both undulate and ripple, mimicking the actual wingspan of a Manta Ray. Featuring two sides with four mallets, users can produce airy and tranquil sounds from this graceful, artistic instrument. Ideal for two people to play side-by-side.
- Style: Chime
- Tonal Quality: Bright/Sustaining
- Notes: 36
- Note Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Resonated: No
- Key/Scale: C Major Diatonic
- Range: Alto/Soprano
- Mallets: 4 Gray (90 Durometer)
- Dimensions: 72-7/8”W x 47”H x 19-1/2”D
*Finished Height varies based on mounting, post style, and desired age group.
|Document Name||Category||Date Uploaded||Download|
Manta Ray Installation Guide
Manta Ray 2D CAD File